Viennese Chocolate Fingers
Classic and classy – these never fail to impress.
Prep/Cooking time – 1 ½ hours
Serves – 20 biscuits
- 1 cup margarine (lactose free)
- 6 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain flour (gluten free)
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 50g Sweet William Chocolate Chips or Sweet William’s 50g or 100g Original or White Chocolate
- Preheat oven 190°C.
- Lightly grease 2 baking trays.
- Beat margarine, sugar, vanilla essence and salt in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the sifted flour and cornflour.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe fingers about 5 cm long or in a circles on the baking tray allow for spreading.
- Bake in oven 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and dip ends to coat.
- Leave on wire rack to set.