Chocolate Swirl Muffins
Muffins made with a twist
Prep/Cooking time – 1 hour
Serves – 10 muffins
- 125g margarine (lactose free)
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups flour (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free)
- ⅔ cup milk (lactose free)
- ½ cup Sweet William Chocolate Spread
- Preheat oven 180°C and line 10 hole muffin tin with patty cases.
- Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Sift n flour and baking powder.
- Pour in milk and mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon chocolate spread onto top of mixture and cut an X pattern though mixture 4 times.
- Using a spoon take mixture and place into patty cases.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes until muffins are cooked.
- Cool on wire rack.