Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyones ones favourite no matter how young or old, Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Prep/Cooking time – 35 minutes
Serves – 24 cookies
- 175g plain flour (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 125g soft margarine (lactose free)
- 100g brown sugar
- ½+ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 125g of Sweet William Chocolate Chips
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Add chocolate to mixture and combine.
- Sift flour and baking powder into mixture and mix until combined.
- Using a baking tray take teaspoon size amounts of mixture and lightly press flat.
- Cook in an preheated oven at 190°C oven until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.