Chocolate Almond Meringue
This melt in your mouth almond and meringue chocolate dessert will become a favourite.
- 100g caster sugar
- 300ml whipping cream
- 500ml natural yogurt
- 2 large meringues (crushed)
- 200g Sweet William Original or Choc Chips
- Small cup flaked almonds toasted or grated Sweet William Original Chocolate to decorate
- Place yogurt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in bowl with yogurt.
- Whip cream until thick.
- Roughly chop up meringues.
- Add whipped cream and meringues to the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon mixture into glass serving dishes and freeze.
- Decorate with some flaked almonds toasted and chocolate roughly chopped.